- Portable and Space Saving – Beat the heat even without a central ac in your home or office with this Vremi Portable Air Conditioner. CEC Rated at 10,000 BTU (Previously ASHRAE Rated at 14,000 BTU), this machine is suited to cool a room or space between 400 to 450 sq ft. Thanks to its portable design, you can use it from one room to another. Note: Install this unit on standard windows with a horizontal opening.
- Multiple Operating Modes – This air conditioner has a variety of operating modes: Cool, Fan, Dry, Sleep, and Heat that make it easier to suit the tastes and preferences of different users. It comes with a remote control and even has a built-in remote control storage for convenience.
- Designed For Comfort – This ac unit features an easy-to-read LED display and has a 24 hr adjustable timer that can cool a room to temperatures between 64 °F–90 °F (18 °C–32 °C). Cool down during hot days and warm up during chilly days through the Cool and Heat Functions of this appliance. Feel a natural breeze and enjoy maximized air flow when you activate Swing mode!
- Reusable Air Filter – This appliance comes with a removable and washable double layer filter. Easy to clean under the faucet or in the dishwasher. To extend the life and performance of this unit, cleaning the filter weekly is recommended.
- Easy To Move and Install – This 17.7 × 29.3 × 15.6 in air conditioning unit has built-in rolling wheels and handles for you to easily move it and use it in any room with an accessible window. All accessories are included and installation can be done by one person. Simply roll the AC to your preferred cooling area, attach the 5.6 ft hose and the window slide adapter, turn the unit on, and let the cooling begin!
It does not cool up to 700SF, more like 400SF, but their customer service is awesome. i received my portable ac and it was cracked on the side. i call them and sent them a picture and they responded. They apologized for the crack on the side and told me to keep that one and they will send me a brand new one.
The new on arrived 3 days later. They were very helpful. if you have a studio that is not a box shape then it will not cool the entire studio. Its still a good product. P.S. make sure you insulate the exhaust hose they provide. it makes a big difference because it can heat up quickly and interfere with cooling your area.
We have the same model twice in our house. One in a 750sq ft basement in the summer to dehumidify while still cooking. Keeps it in the 50% humidity range and around 66-68 degrees. We got another in for a 550sq ft attic that’s well insulated but gets very hot on hot days. This thing keeps it nice and comfortable.
Been very impressed with this unit. We have an area over doubled the rated square footage it can cool. With using oscillating fans, we are pretty much cooling a 1000 square foot area with outside temps at 90°. Highly recommended
Great unit I wish it had a larger water holding tank
Ever since I started using this AC it's been wonderful, I recommend this to those who want a cold area to relax in, on a very hot summer day