- POWERFUL EVAPORATIVE COOLER for INDOOR SPACES - Need a quick relief from the heat? Our portable hOmeLabs Evaporative Cooler got your back to keep you cool over the summer. This indoor swamp cooler is designed to conveniently cool a room with up to 200 square feet dimension and has a tank container that allows you to add up to 10-liter of ice water for extra coolness.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS to CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREEZE - Our high-quality air cooling machine is smartly designed with an LED display control panel and includes a handy remote control to easily set the time, swing direction, temperature, speed, and mode from across the room. Choose your preferred power level from Low, Mid, and High. Natural, Sleep, or Normal wind mode? There’s always one that is perfect for you.
- COMPACT with HUMIDIFYING FUNCTION - What’s cooler than being cool? This 14.7 x 13.1 x 34 inches space-saving evaporative cooler with oscillating vents for faster and even air distribution only uses water to cool the air, unlike traditional air conditioners that use heavy compressors or refrigerant gas. Our cooler increases humidity to help you feel more comfortable.
- AUTO SHUT OFF for UNATTENDED OPERATION - No worries if you don’t want to leave the cooler running while you’re asleep as we designed our evaporative cooler with a 24-hour programmable timer that you can easily set to help save energy by turning the unit on and off automatically. Also designed with a visible and audible low-water indicator to easily monitor the water level of your cooler.
- WITH WASHABLE AIR FILTER MESH - To provide clean cool air for your optimum relaxation and comfort, we designed a removable and reusable nylon air filter to protect your family and living space from dust and pet hairs. To extend the life and performance of this unit, we recommend you to clean the filter every week of operation. Simply slide the filter out and clean with mild detergent and a soft brush.
It keeps my very very cool room when I put ice in the water and cool completely in a matter of minutes. I love this so much I'm buying a second!
It is easy to love great use to keep my cool room
Fan mode only worked in the mine
I love a little and a little hate. I don√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t like having water and constantly since dona ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t like the way it makes the area ita ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s not keep cool ita ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s very damp and humid. It doesn√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t make it cold to wear thick need a cozy blanket, but I√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ m no sweat and night to that√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s good. Do not buy large room
The Cooler camecompletely mounted. I just had to put the batteries in the remote, the water in the tray and that was created. Absolutely perfect for my bedroom. It not very quiet during the execution, but I can deal with that, as long as it continues working as well as it does. The rollers make it very easy to move and the remote control is very useful at night if necessary adjust the speed, vents or air circulation. Worth that price. I have only had 2 weeks. I hope it's a long lasting product, but only time will tell.
Very grateful I bought this fridge! a stellar job cooling was significantly down my bedroom 70√Ç ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s high to low 70√Ç ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s. I filled the bowl with ice and water and worked very well. It runs quiet enough that it could be implemented overnight, so without disturbing my sleep (I am a light sleeper).
This product works wonders for dry climates. Construction very solid and easy to use. Wheels for portability. Large reservoir water / ice. Very quiet with a strong current of air. car vents push air fresh up / down and right / left. A lot of settings to choose from. Remote Control and a great job timer.
It feels like it will break if you lean the wrong way. I paid $ 250 for a fan that blows a lot air.I not even live in Los Angeles, so that the air is apparently too humid here, but damn.
It was disappointing, it did not cool any room as described.