- 7 Smart Washing Modes - This countertop dishwasher from hOmelabs is packed with numerous features. With 7 wash cycles: Heavy, Normal, Eco, High Temp, Quick Wash, Glass, and Rinse, you have the freedom to choose the most suitable program for each load. User-friendly, easy to operate, and quiet. All thanks to its digital LED display, electronic touch controls, and 50.44 dB level of noise.
- Compact and Modern Dishwasher - We designed this unit especially for tiny homes and areas with limited space such as dorm rooms, condos, boats, and RVs. Put it on a tabletop or countertop, or set it up built-in as long as the dimensions match your space. The modern, minimalist look complements your kitchen. Enjoy the convenience of efficiently cleaning dishes, cups, and utensils in a shorter amount of time, and in a more hygienic manner.
- 6 Place Settings - This mini dishwasher has a 6 Place Settings capacity and can hold plates with a diameter up to 10 in. For better organization, it comes with a pull-out dish rack, cup shelf, and removable cutlery basket. The result: smooth and easy loading and unloading of both dirty and newly cleaned tableware.
- No Streak Cleaning - The built-in rinse aid dispenser ensures streak-free cleaning and drying. This dispenser holds a special liquid that will be released during the dishwasher’s final rinse cycle, so drying is quick and you won’t have to worry about streaks on your plates, cups, and glasses. The rinse aid indicator will light up to let you know when it’s time to refill the dispenser.
- Water Efficient Washing - Washing and cleaning dishes, mugs, glasses, and utensils via the dishwasher promotes a more efficient use of water. Our dishwasher uses up less water during a full load compared to handwashing. As it is Energy Star certified, it uses up less energy and can help reduce your power bills!
We have been looking for a countertop dishwasher for a while and this is definitely worth the purchase!
I love this thing. They have had approximately 3 months and still works perfectly. Refusing to break the sticker on the face, because it makes me smile :)
This dishwasher is amazing! It does a better job than any full-size dishwasher I've ever had. Extremely satisfied!
It was skepitcal its cleaning power when we first arrived, but still burning out good smoothly. Detergent use basic cheap and everything is always spotless. Just drink water or energy. Making the purchase.
Love it! We have reduced the size of a large portable dishwasher running to it because it√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s just the two of us. It is the perfect size. Plug / connect the hose and go. It is so quiet that sometimes we forget it√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s in. Just water that has made an impact on our consumption of water for household use. He does a great job in getting the dishes clean. I would buy it again.
DY ¬• ¬∞ IA ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ m so glad we got this! done a wonderful job! It√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s much quieter than washing dishes by hand except when drained, but has almost no time at all. The dishes come out super hot. First load I just put some washing powder, borax, and white vinegar for rinsing. Dishes came out great! This is many many times more efficient than hand washing. However, it takes much longer, but who cares if ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ re running at night? ..... we have no counter space. So, in the pleasant and very up truck. We shot it at night and put it in the morning. I wish I bought this years ago!
It fits a lot of dishes, easy to set up and use, does its job well. I've only had a couple of days and see if it lasts. I bought this after my friend recommended me. At the beginning I had a Danby for 1 day and it did not work even though it was new. I turned my Danby and bought the H0ME. It is a bit more expensive than the Danby, and cheaper / larger than one of the nice Farberwares, but I'm happy with it and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants.
There is a tldr to the end if you do not want to have severe depression and im read.I germs, so the dishes have been difficult since I started living alone. When I say this got a stress test I mean it. This machine is incredible. So here is a summary basically all a little dry sauce, starch dry rice, dry butter with seasonings, dry oatmeal and some rust were STRIGHT and left spotless, except those covered, but only had white spots came off easy when you've drying operation finger.While is fairly quiet, while draining during washing your little noisy for a couple of seconds, but the noise levels are subjective so do with it what will.Stress test: got hot water sink before hookin up, put the nasty caked dishes, put in soap, the pot adjustment slected click start. Just a note i will not recommend running without trying to rinse dishes first, your way to a good ruin your dishwasher.Tldr: A seeing how unpleasant and many layers of all was when they entered and know how it went just below a miracle. Just spend the money, you'll thank yourself after the first use and one less thing to stress about.
I love this machine. I wish I had bought years ago.√∞≈∏ 'dy'dy' dy'dy 'dy'dy' dy '
I loved! It works very well !!