- PORTABLE FULL AUTOMATIC WASHER - Relieve yourself from manual washing with our 0.9 cubic feet portable laundry washing machine. 48.5 pounds lightweight washer with fully automated washing, rinsing, and spinning cycles to protect the clothes even the most delicate wool. It also sports two roller wheels in the rear end for easy movement and effortless portability
- LARGE WASH CAPACITY - Featuring a durable rust-resistant 2.6 cubic feet stainless steel drum for bearing loads up to 6 pounds clothes, perfect for delicate clothes or a small wash. With a variety of convenience features, it has a transparent viewing lid, adjustable legs, carry handles, water inlet, lint filter and drain pump which allows you to easily drain out dirty water
- FLEXIBLE 5 CYCLES and 3 WATER LEVEL SETTINGS - 120-volt clothes cleaner offers five different washing programs such as Heavy, Gentle, Normal, Rapid and Soak and three water levels, as well which provides versatility and water savings. All programs, functions and selections are clearly labelled in touchpad control panel with LED digital display to help you to use the machine with ease
- QUIET and ENERGY EFFICIENT - Electric washer and spinner is made to thoroughly washed, rinsed and spun your clothes; it runs at a mellow and efficient 1400 watts input power with a quiet spin function. Each purchase comes complete with accessories which includes a quick connect adapter, water supply hose, and drain hose. Attaches quick to faucets and sinks
- TOP LOAD COMPACT CLOTHES CLEANER - For small household with limited space and minimal laundry loads, this top loader machine is a good solution. It measures 23.28 x 17.91 x 27.16 inch. which allows to easily fit in the bathroom or closet. A great choice for apartments, college dorm rooms, RVs, camping or anywhere with limited space!
It works well and it’s great to be able to do laundry at home. We’re so happy we invested in this.
I did a TON of reserach before buying this model. I read all the reviews on amazon. The other top brands did not have a stable internet presence - no website of their own and therefore no guarantee of customer service availability over time. I actually called the customer service number to ask about the warranty in advance and got an actual human on the phone who answered questions clearly.
One reason I chose this model over other brands and models was the 100% clear lid. I like the idea that I can see in, with absolutely zero tinting on the glass.
Another reason I chose this one is because it looked like the hoses had adapters that were going to fit on my particular sink faucet with no additional purchases needed. That ended up being true. After it arrived, I screwed off the aerator from the faucet in my bathroom sink and screwed on the hose that came with this washer. It fit, and I did need to tighten it up a bit with a pliers to prevent a little bit of water leaking out. After I did that it worked great, no leaks.
From my research, a certain percentage of all of these portable machines will be defective, let's say 5-10%. This seems to be true across brands, even with the most expensive models, if you read the reviews very carefully. I took my chances and like a majority of people, did not get a defective model on the first try. It also appears that over time, say in the first 6 months of use, another 5-10% of people will have the machine break (sounds like usually the water sensor) and flood their house. This hasn't happened to me yet, but I've only had it a few months.
So far, the operation is quiet, it cleans the clothes well, I can fit plenty of stuff in it, including sheets and my comforter cover. I have no complaints. Plus it is cute and small.
In regards to price, there happened to be a discount (maybe for the holidays) so I actually got it for slightly less than on amazon, plus free shipping and it came SO FAST. Amazon is evil, I'm so happy to could buy straight for the manufacturer.
Do use the wire ties they provide to make the water drain hose more secure!
It works ok. Clothes do not spin very dry, still pretty damp. Also, wash, rinse, spin times are supposed to be adjustable, still unable to get that function to work. Hopefully, it will last several years. If it does, then I'll bump up to 4 stars
I can't believe I didn't buy this a year ago!!! I love this little washer. It holds about a half size normal load, or a lightweight queen flat & fitted sheet set together, or one very large heavy bath sheet. It spins out so well. My clothes and towels and linens are so clean again, no more public laundry for me.
So EASY to use. The brass quick connector came with it, and it fit my bathroom sink faucet so I didn't have to go to the hardware store for anything. My faucet is a standard size. If you need something else, I suggest you always buy brass connectors because they hold up. I also bought the matching dryer, but had to get it on Amazon because they didn't not have any from the HomeLabs store available. I strongly suggest you get both. The great thing about these is wherever I move I can take these with me.