- Compact Laundry Dryer - This mini dryer from hOmelabs is a great addition to small living spaces such as dorm rooms, apartments, and RVs. It can dry up to 13.2lbs of clothes. With dimensions of 23.4 x 20.1 x 27.5 inches and a net weight of 60 lbs, this appliance is a real space saver and can be freestanding, rack mounted, wall mounted, or stacked. No matter the size of your home, there will always be a space or a corner where this portable dryer could fit perfectly.
- Front Loading Dryer Machine - This laundry dryer was designed with a 17 inch semi-transparent big window that helps make loading and unloading of your laundry easier and more convenient. It has a voltage and frequency of 120V and 60Hz and a rated input of 1300w and a drying capacity of 3.2 cubic feet. White in color, this dryer adds a clean and modern look to your home.
- Durable Stainless Steel Drum - Enjoy drying clothes smoothly as this product has a stainless steel drum that will not chip, nick, stain, or rust easily. You won’t have to worry about metal zippers, rivets, or buttons in your laundry causing damage to the drum!
- Multiprogram Dryer - Choose among 5 drying programs on the sleek and user friendly control panel: Extra, Smart, Mix, Airing, and the timed program that lets you adjust from 30 minutes, 1 hour, and 2.5 hours of drying, depending on the max volume and type of clothing.
- Multilayer Filtration and Adjustable Exhaust Vent - The 3 layer filter helps prevent lint buildup for quicker and better drying. The filter’s easy to clean, too! The dryer vent was designed with convenience in mind. It’s adjustable and can be positioned vertically or horizontally.
It works no major problems so far
I like all of my compact dryer. Has all the advantages of a basic size dryer and all my clothes dried in the dryer as large. I recommend to anyone who has a small living space.
Can time and great works
Excellent dryer, but my sister is stay stuck in it. Only it seems to occur when parents are not home. She will scream for me, "What are you doing, stepbro?" while out.Dries try and get your clothes very well, although √∞≈∏'≈í
This small dryer, Dry well. Cool and dry takes a longer time, but uses less electricity. If ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ re in a hurry to use the heat. Dona ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t overload. You can use sheets of fabric. Easy to clean filter.
This is a great little electric dryer. It will not give much but it contains dry obtained. And the item was received earlier than expected. Very well!
very dry this thing, just make sure you have the auto / timer press "timer" or otherwise not heat. I had this for 4 months and has been a real life saver. One day he was no heating and I was scared, then I realized I accidentally found the timer button. Usually configure for 80 minutes, the last 20 is cooling and can be omitted, so 60 min heat is sufficient for a regular load, perhaps more toweling.
Worked fine for a couple of months, but quickly gave the timer. Overall pretty disappointing for what it costs.
I had this compact dryer for several months and let me tell you, if you are thinking of buying you just bought. You will not regret, I use it 2-3 times a week and is the largest life saver. I just wish I had bought before!