- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing, Energy Star certified beast is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10.2 x 19.7 inches, has a 1 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.
This is our second unit. I had to modify the float mechanism so it would float up and operate properly. Bummer..but it works. Cheers