- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pint 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing, Energy Star certified beast is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a 1 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Not sure why sometimes I get warm air blowing out the side, then it cools down. Is this normal? I don't want a warm room when it is 80-90 degrees outside. the dehumidifier did collect some water however I didn't see where I should leave it running for X# of hours.
I have tried to return my dehumidifier and customer service has been completely unresponsive to emails and phone calls. The return policy states that you may return within 30 days but beware they do not honor this.
This humidifier does an excellent job. The first couple of days we had to empty it out in the morning and evening but after about three days, the unit has normalized the air, so we are emptying it about once a day at the most. We love it and highly recommend it!!
Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements
This dehumidifier is working great and has very useful features, plus it is the only one I could find that wasn't made in China.