- 4,500 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER - Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches dehumidifier with 1.8 gallon water tank capacity removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day depending on moisture condition and the size of your room. This is our largest, most capable model ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 square feet and/or very wet spaces
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY - hOmeLabs offers a 2-year warranty and free return or exchange within 30 days of order receipt. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you experience any issues, please contact us or any of our authorized sellers directly, and we will do everything we can to make things right!
This dehumidifier is worth the money. It has nice features and a good size water holding tank. It has done a great job reducing humidity 5 stars.
Excellent job of dehumidifying. No complaints
I turned it off and selected a humidity level thinking it would turn itself off when the set level was hit. But it runs continually and that's very uneconomical with out regard to the humidity level in the room. So I've turned it off. The level I set was 40, not the max. There are two open sump pumps in the room and I'm getting them sealed by a plumber next week to see if that helps. Any suggestions????
Thought this one had a hose connector and it doesn’t. Other than that it has been running beautifully since we plugged it in. Really gets out the moisture.l
Once put in place, reduced the humidity to 50%!