- PERFECT MINI DEHUMIDIFIER - Small and compact dehumidifier with 16 ounce / 500 ml capacity tank extracts up to 9 ounces / 250 ml of moisture daily to purify air in enclosed and small rooms and spaces
- QUIET SAFE and ENERGY EFFICIENT - Features low noise thermoelectric peltier module and energy efficient 25W ETL certified adapter to prevent overheating for safer use. Ideal for use at night with low energy consumption
- AUTO SHUT OFF FUNCTION - Quiet dehumidifier shuts off automatically and triggers LED indicator light when the tank is full and water is ready for removal - a convenient option for closets, bathrooms, showers, gun safes and more
- REMOVES MOISTURE from ROOMS up to 150 SQ FT - Best for removing moisture to keep your home free from irritating allergens like dust mites, mold, and mildew providing a healthy working and living environment
- THERMOELECTRIC and PORTABLE - Handy lightweight home dehumidifier measures 6.5 x 5.3 x 8.5 inches, makes it convenient to move from room to room, and its suited for 110V power supply with 2 flat pin plug (9V / 2.5A)
Using in the master bathroom. I turn it on when the shower is running and leave it turned on for 3-6 hours after. It definitely captures moisture. Very quite. I did notice the plug is warm to the touch.
I love these little things because they are so good and I cannot say enough about them !
This unit removes humidity from my carport work cabinet to keep tools & papers dry.
It doesn't take up too much space & easy to remove the water.
Plus it's at a very reasonable price; so I ordered another one today for another cabinet.
We have been developing mold on the ceiling in our bathroom from moisture from the shower. This is making a big difference and you can see how much water it picks up . So glad i got this .
I purchased this little dehumidifier to dry out the carpet and pad in a closet that had housed a leaking hot water heater. I ran it 24 hours a day for several days and it took care of it! The carpet and pad are dry and I was able to avoid any mold or mildew growth. Recommended!