- PERFECT MINI DEHUMIDIFIER - Small and compact dehumidifier with 16 ounce / 500 ml capacity tank extracts up to 9 ounces / 250 ml of moisture daily to purify air in enclosed and small rooms and spaces.
- QUIET SAFE and ENERGY EFFICIENT - Features low noise thermoelectric peltier module and energy efficient 25W ETL certified adapter to prevent overheating for safer use. Ideal for use at night with low energy consumption.
- AUTO SHUT OFF FUNCTION - Quiet dehumidifier shuts off automatically and triggers LED indicator light when the tank is full and water is ready for removal - a convenient option for closets, bathrooms, showers, gun safes and more.
- REMOVES MOISTURE from ROOMS up to 150 SQ FT - Best for removing moisture that can create an uncomfortable working and living environment.
- THERMOELECTRIC and PORTABLE - Handy lightweight home dehumidifier measures 6.5 x 5.3 x 8.5 inches, makes it convenient to move from room to room, and its suited for 110V power supply with 2 flat pin plug (9V / 2.5A).
I ordered two of these mini-dehumidifiers. When they arrived they were in a big box that could have held six of them. There were no shipping materials inside the large box to protect the smaller boxes from moving topsyturvy inside the box. The smaller box that each dehumidifier was in did not have cushioning in them. They could have taped the two smaller boxes together and mailed them that way-basically equivalent to mailing them in this large box. I can’t understand a company who sells electronics to be so cavalier in shipping them!
While I felt this was a nice, compact, quiet unit, it was unable to pull more than a half-cup or so of moisture out of even a relatively small bathroom. I honestly wish there was something for a 300-500 sq ft room, but this is not really practical even for the 100-150 sq ft it advertises. The next biggest unit is a 1500 sq ft and it pulls quarts out in the same period.
This device works properly but it is not strong enough to dehumidify a 10x15 (150 sq ft) bedroom. I wish there was something in between this tabletop sized device and the bigger $200+ devices.
Have used this little dehumidifier since the day it arrived, and it's working like a champ. It probably fills up completely over the course of 2 days, but I empty it every day. The best features are that the unit is small and can sit inconspicuously on top of a shelf, it doesn't heat the room up at all, and is pretty quiet. A nice surprise is that it was on sale!
There's no possible way this could have gone better. Outstanding equipment and service others should mirror themselves