- WAKE UP SUNRISE ALARM CLOCK - This alarm clock uses a warm LED light that gradually brightens 30 mins before the alarm time to gently wake you up. Features a Sleep timer with sunset simulation to gently dim the room and can also act as a night light
- MODERN ALARM CLOCK for HEAVY SLEEPERS - Gradually waking up to light with your choice of nature-inspired sounds is a pleasant way to start your day. Features an easy to hit snooze button to pause the alarm and turn off the light and sound for 5 mins
- DECORATIVE LED COLOR OPTIONS - With 8 colorful light options, this bedroom clock can double as table or bedside lamp during non-sleeping hours. Emitting vibrant colors like green, red, blue, purple or yellow it is perfect for a child’s alarm clock
- NATURE SOUNDS and FM RADIO - Scroll through soothing nature-inspired sound options like birds, lullaby and ocean waves to wake you up. There’s also a throwback to the FM clock radio - just press radio button on clock top and touch (+) to set station
- 12-HOUR and 24-HOUR DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK - Wide LED clock face touchscreen shows either a 12 or 24 hr time display and features 3 brightness settings depending on your liking. Alarm clock with USB charger and backup battery measures 3.9" x 6.8" x 7.2"
Sunrise Alarm Clock
It works. Not quite what I had hope for in terms of gradual light and sound building to the actual alarm. It's more like the light comes on--full to the level you set it--and when it's time for the alarm to go off, it's silence and then poof! full sound. I wanted something more gradual. Whatever the case, I am keeping it.
This was perfect for my 4 year old. It’s large enough that it lights the room if we need it, but you can also dim the lights for night. He loves to pick the color each night too. For the cost, I loved that it included the sounds & radio. Hoping it’ll be his clock for a long time, as its not a “childish” clock. I’d definitely recommend it.
Sunrise Alarm Clock
I’m less groggy and more ready for the day when I use the light alarm clock feature.
My only issues with the alarm clock are the controls. It’s not very intuitive and it was hard to set up.
Given the price and the quality of the light and the nice feature of dimming the display, I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends.