- Dehumidifier for Large Spaces with Auto Control: Our 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches large capacity dehumidifier with 1.6 gallon water tank removes up to 50 pints (70 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day and is ideal for large rooms up to 4,500 Sq. Ft. It has an Auto Control feature that automatically adjusts dehumidification intensity to maintain a dry and comfortable indoor environment and even auto restarts during a power outage.
- Easy To Use With an Intelligent Control Panel: Thanks to its digital control panel, this dehumidifier with pump is easy to operate. It provides an accurate humidity level readout. You can also choose from several modes: Comfort, Turbo, and Continuous, with Timer settings of 0.5 hour increments, up to 10 hours, then at 1 hour increments up to 24 hours.
- Full Bucket Indicator and Overheat Protection: This dehumidifier is best for bedrooms, bathrooms, and basements, and comes with a front loading water bucket that gives easy visibility to the level of water. An alarm will signal that the bucket is full and automatic shutdown will also take place to prevent flooding, or when the set humidity is reached. Overheat protection makes our dehumidifier safe to use.
- Minimalist Design That Complements Any Interior or Space: This hOmeLabs dehumidifier has a clean and modern look that can match any interior, room, or space in your home. Built with 4 rolling wheels, moving it from one room to another is quite convenient.
- Easy to Clean: This dehumidifier with pump and drain hose can be cleaned easily. It has a check filter feature that will light up to indicate that the filter needs cleaning. The filter may be cleaned with potable water. Cleaning of the dehumidifier and water bucket may be done with water and a mild detergent.
Looks good, works great, and is quiet! No issues at all.
Granted, I am new to the dehumidifier arena, but I cannot get over just how much water this unit extracts from the air in the room. I am blown away. HIGHLY recommended! Buy one. Try it. You, too, will be impressed with just how much water fills the tank in one of these units... even in rooms that do not feel humid &/or damp. I put mine in my camper because of a breach I recently found in my roof, and this thing is pulling the moisture out of the walls where it leaked in. Buy one for yourself. You will not be disappointed.