hOme Worry-Free Warranty
2-Year Limited Warranty
hOme is happy to offer a limited two-year warranty (“warranty period”) on all of our products purchased new and unused from hOme LLC or an authorized reseller, with an original proof of purchase and where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the warranty period.
This warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation: (a) normal wear and tear; (b) abuse, mishandling, accident, or failure to follow operating instructions; (c) exposure to liquid or infiltration of foreign particles; (d) servicing or modifications of the product other than by hOme; (e) commercial or non-household use.
The hOme warranty covers all costs related to restoring the proven defective product through repair or replacement of any defective part and necessary labor so that it conforms to its original specifications. A replacement product may be provided instead of repairing a defective product. hOme’s exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to such repair or replacement. A receipt indicating the purchase date is required for any claim, so please keep all receipts in a safe place.
We highly recommend that you pay us a visit and register your product on our website, www.home.family/reg. Although greatly appreciated, the product registration is not required to activate any warranty and product registration does not eliminate the need for the original proof of purchase.
The warranty becomes void if attempts at repair are made by non-authorized third parties and/or if spare parts, other than those provided by hOme, are used. You may also arrange for service after the warranty expires at an additional cost.
That’s the general terms for our warranty, but our light is always on. We urge our customers to reach out to us with any issue, regardless of warranty terms. If you have an issue with a hOme product, please contact us at 1-800-898-3002, and we will do our very best to resolve it for you. It’s what we do.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state, country to country or province to province. The customer may assert any such rights at their sole discretion.
- What is not covered by the Warranty?
- Non quality-related issues where products that have been damaged by (after 30 days of purchase):
- Normal wear and care
- Abuse, mishandling, accident, or failure to follow operating instructions
- Exposure to liquid or infiltration of foreign particles
- Servicing or modifications of the product other than by hOme
- Commercial or non-household use
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
- Lost or stolen products
- Purchases made over two years ago (unless otherwise stated)
- Free products
- When does the warranty begin?
- The moment you make purchase for a hOme product.
- How do I claim the warranty?
- Before submitting a warranty claim, please refer to the specific FAQ’s for your product, attempt all troubleshooting suggestions located in your product instruction manual.
- If you believe the item is defective and under warranty, please contact hOme customer service at 1-800-898-3002 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to submit a return request for your product.
- Who covers shipping for returned items on warranty?
- We will take care of all quality-related issues with a replacement or full refund including any return shipping costs. Please note that any provided shipping labels must be used within 20 days of receiving.
- What is a valid proof of purchase?
- An Amazon order number
- A hOme order number
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized hOme reseller that shows a description of the product along with the price.
- What if I don’t have a valid proof of purchase?
Don’t sweat it, we can verify your purchase through a number of ways.
- If you have made a purchase through hOme.family, we may be able to locate your order using your email address, name or shipping address.
- If you made a purchase through an authorized hOme reseller, you may contact the reseller to see if they can provide a copy of your receipt.
- If you have registered your product on home.family/reg, we may be able to locate your serial number and purchase date using your email address, name, or shipping address.
- Will the warranty be renewed if my product is replaced?
- The warranty continues from the date of your original purchase. It won’t be renewed after a replacement has been provided.
- Who are authorized hOme Retailers and Resellers?
- Our major authorized Retailer and Reseller is Amazon.com LLC. For more information, please contact us at 1-800-898-3002 or email@example.com