- 3,000 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. This moisture-removing beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it’s Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
We Bought 2 and they work great and came right to the door and is the highest recommended on consumer reports
Arrived promptly with no damage! Seems to be working fine. It is a little noisy but tolerable.
I just received my humidifier and set up was simple. It has worked well without any problems. It runs continuously and the basement now feels really comfortable.
Replaced an existing unit with a hOme dehumidifier for my basement. I waited 24 hours before plugging it in, turned it on and has performed like a champ. The basement doesn’t smell musty anymore. I have it self drain so I don’t have to empty the bucket as I am sure it would fill up quickly. I will recommend this unit to everyone who asks.
I've had/borrowed different dehumidifiers in the past. This one is great. I enjoy it's settings, not too loud, efficient. Smaller than any of my old ones too.