- Innovative Features – This 40 pint dehumidifier by hOmeLabs has a digital control panel for easy operation. Its LED display also means a quick and accurate humidity level readout. Other key features like the Built-In Pump, 24 Hr Timer, and Continuous Draining offer more convenience to users.
- Ideal for Areas Up to 3,500 Square Feet – This dehumidifier with pump can remove up to 40 pints a day and is ideal for your laundry room, bedroom, living room, basement, or any space up to 3,500 sq. ft. Make it your partner in maintaining optimal humidity levels within your home.
- Flexible Draining Options – The front loading water bucket provides easy visibility to the water level. You’ll even hear a beep and see the full bucket indicator flashing as a reminder to empty the bucket. Another quick draining option is to utilize the 16.4 ft drain hose and press the pump button to release the excess water into a sink or outside your window.
- Compact and Quiet Dehumidifier – This dehumidifier with dimensions of 15.75 × 11.75 × 25.30 in won’t take up much space while it works efficiently in the background. With a 49 dB noise level, it won’t disrupt your daily life. The 5 ft long cord boosts the portability of this unit.
- Energy Star Certified Dehumidifier – Energy efficient dehumidifier with a low power consumption of 1.8L / kWh. This unit can help you enjoy reduced power bills compared to non Energy Star models.
This is a wonderful dehumidifier. It's a bit noisy, but no noisier than an oscillating fan. a great job of removing moisture from the air is. It is automatically cut off when the tank is full. Placed in a laminate floor hall, just in case it was dripping. I would not put on the carpet. I empty the water collected in the back of my toilet to save on your water bill! We live in southeastern North Carolina in the, where it is very humid in the summer. But I bought it in the winter, when we had a very rainy spell. I emptied 5x over a period of 24 hours to begin. Well, it made my home feels more comfortable on the Elimination of all that water from the air! I'm looking forward to using this summer to hopefully cut down on my bill for air conditioning.
This is the second dehumidifier that had recently acquired. The first one just did not pull moisture from the atmosphere enough. This unit performs beautifully. I use it in my room to help with a chronic cough, and pull down the humidity of 55% to 45% in just a few hours.The sound is roughly equivalent to a furnace or air conditioning unit. Settings have a "silent mode", which is closer to a table fan on high.
My hOmelabs Dehumidifier does exactly what you would expect. It is on and off automatically as needed when moisture levels are high or low. noise is not intrusive, is energy efficient and empty the water pan is a breeze.
It was just what I was looking for
It has really helped a lot. Collect tons of water from the air. I have to empty the bucket every day and has more than a gallon of water each day from the air.
Time will tell on energy efficiency. It does not work well in my house and I can definitely say the moisture is removed. Ita ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s is not quiet by any means, but it√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ s not so loud as to be annoying. It reminds me of a wave noise maker used for sleeping. I haven√¢ ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t used the built in only drain the tank. The dehumidifier will automatically stop running if the tank is filled
Very happy with the purchase. The container with the subject was too heavy for me, as it weighs almost 40 #. But I managed to get going in my basement to remove excess moisture. I connected discharge moisture to the outside to drain water from the house so the unit can operate continuously. Very pleased.
I had this issue for a long time, so I can not comment on it's energy efficiency, but the unit operates fairly quiet and seems to work as advertised.
IA ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ m using in a basement of an old store that smells musty. One of the three humidifiers, could not ‚Ç¨ ‚Ñ¢ t believe the amount of moisture left the first day! I hope the compressor keeps for several years