- 3,000 SQ FT LARGE DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. This moisture-removing beast is fit for any basement, cellar or large room, and it’s Energy Star certified, so it quickly and effectively absorbs moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internal threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS, ODOR & OTHER THINGS YOU HATE - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors and allergens by removing bacteria from humid air through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler, and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 SQ FT. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8 gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
This helped me get the floors in my shop to dry out and stay dry. I would suggest this dehumidifier to all. Also like the idea to hook a hose up to it to keep from having to empty it.
Works very well and not too loud.
I think the device works well, but I cannot get over the intermittent, high-pitched noise this device makes.
I bought a hose with a standard size female connector for the drain on the machine, but the plastic outlet was too small and the hose kept falling off in spite of furious attempts to tighten it. Can you provide a replacement connector?
Received it, plugged it in and it works great to get rid of order and humidity in a damp garage. Thanks!