- POWERFUL COOLING CAPACITY with STRONG AIRFLOW - The hOmeLabs 10,000 BTUwindow AC is a powerful indoor air conditioner packed with multiple cooling functions: from cool, dry, fan, ECO to sleep mode. This unit is a practical way to get fast and efficient air cooling for a single bedroom or small living room that is around 400-450 square feet without having to install a central air conditioning unit
- REMOTE CONTROL and DIGITAL DISPLAY - You can turn the power on and off, adjust the temperature, set a timer to automatically turn itself off or set select modes using the digital control panel. You can also operate this indoor air conditioner with just simple click using the full-featured easy-to-use remote control making it easier for you to control the appliance anywhere you are in the room
- ENERGY EFFICIENT ROOM COOLER - This 115V/60Hz Energy Star Certified AC with 826 watts boasts energy-saving features such as 24-Hour Timer, Sleep Mode and ECO mode. This room air conditioner is also equipped with a reusable slide-out air filter that can be easily washed with warm water and dish soap. Please make sure the filter is dry thoroughly before reinstalling
- COMPACT SIZED with LOW NOISE LEVEL - Our indoor ac unit is made with a low noise technology from 54 - 59 dB. This air conditioner with 21.5 x 19.76 x 15.16 inches measurement and 5.9 ft power cord can be installed easily without significant modification to your existing window frame
- QUICK and EASY INSTALLATION - The package comes complete with mounting accessories that you’ll need for installing your newly purchased window ac. It is designed to fit in a standard double-hung window with a window width between 26” and 36” and must allow a minimum 16” of vertical clearance. See the manual for complete installation detail
What a total waste of $410. Unit worked for two weeks in July last year. This year failed. I believe the refrigerant is gone,
All attempts to contact by phone say "your wait time is 3 minutes". 7 min later it says, "sorry, we can't take your call".
It says this allthewhile giving the business hours within which my calls were made. What good is your two year warranty if your company fails to communicate? I will NEVER again consider any of your products and will shout from the rooftops and social media the absolute crap you make and the spineless way you treat customers.
Chapter 11 is on the way, HOMELABS boys and girls.