- PORTABLE ICE POWER - This powerful ice maker creates delicious, chewable, bullet shaped ice up to 1.5 lbs at a time and up to 26 lbs of ice per day with its 2.2-liter water reservoir. Measures just 9.5 x 12.9 x 14" - an ideal choice for ice anytime, anywhere
- ICE CUBES DONE QUICK - Features small or medium size options for bullet shape ice, ready in just 6 to 8 minutes. The small ice cube bullets are smooth and cylinder-shaped to easily fit in water bottle openings, and the medium size is perfect for mixed drinks and more
- QUIET and ENERGY EFFICIENT - With a quiet compressor that requires low energy to cool, it's a tiny yet mighty addition to your bar or countertop (NOTE: Use ice shortly after making or store ice batches in freezer if not using right away)
- SMART DESIGN - A water reservoir sits below the ice basket and reuses water from the melted ice to make even more ice. Warning lights and an automatic shut off function are activated once the ice basket is full or when water needs to be refilled
- INCLUDES BASKET and ICE SCOOP - No installation required; just fill the water reservoir, plug it in and wait for the ice to form. This ETL Certified electric ice maker has an easy to use control panel and comes with a removable ice basket and scoop
Fresh ice on demand! Simple and after a week, dependable. Not crystal clear ice but I like Ozarka ice with my Ozarka water! Tastes terrific.
A little smaller than I anticipated but working well.
The ice cubes are very small. Even the large ones. They get a little bigger after the first couple of batches are made, but basically, they are not large enough to remain frozen for very long. I didn’t find the machine too noisy, as some other reviewers said it was. I am just not really impressed and am unsure that this will be much of a convenience in our RV, especially for the space it takes up. We have a small fridge and a tiny freezer. So, yeah… meh.
Pros: makes nice quick in 6 mins, size of cubes are perfect, its easy and convenient; its small and compact and doesn't take up a lot of counter space & its quiet for the most part.
Cons; ice melts quickly and the ice bin is a little small. But other thank that, its perfect for my personal use.
Countertop Ice Maker