- 1,500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 pints 2012 DOE standard) of moisture from the air per day. This moisture-removing, Energy Star certified beast is fit for medium to large rooms, to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- DESIGNED FOR THE MODERN HOME - That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession. Durability is key, too, which is why we offer a 2-year warranty, plus an extra 6 months if you register on our website.
- SUPER EASY TO USE - Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. Don’t got time for that? There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internally threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- ELIMINATES MOISTNESS & ODOR - Moist is a bad word. Our portable dehumidifier reduces odors through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 129 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 138 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW - Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler and is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 SQ FT. It measures 15.2 x 10 x 19.7 inches, has a 1-gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 22 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Good product and efficient but square footage performance below specs. A bit noisy. Setting up timer explanations were beyond my grasp. Manual should Include an example.
I love that the Dehumidifier lowers the humidity in my home. What I do not like is that it blows out hot air. I understand that this product is not an air conditioner. I just wish the air coming out of the machine wasn't hot.
I read several reviews complaining of spiling water from the collection bucket while trying to empty. Come on,,, if you can pull something straight back and then stand up and walk with it you CAN'T have a problem emptying this. Do you want something that does everything competently FOR YOU!!
This dehumidifier is working great so far! It pulled a significant amount of water out of the air within the first couple hours of using it. Before this purchase our old apartment was hanging around 70%-80% humidity (yuck) but now we're able to keep it around a comfortable 50% just by running the unit as needed.