- WAKE UP SUNRISE ALARM CLOCK - This alarm clock uses a warm LED light that gradually brightens 30 mins before the alarm time to gently wake you up. Features a Sleep timer with sunset simulation to gently dim the room and can also act as a night light
- MODERN ALARM CLOCK for HEAVY SLEEPERS - Gradually waking up to light with your choice of nature-inspired sounds is a pleasant way to start your day. Features an easy to hit snooze button to pause the alarm and turn off the light and sound for 5 mins
- DECORATIVE LED COLOR OPTIONS - With 8 colorful light options, this bedroom clock can double as table or bedside lamp during non-sleeping hours. Emitting vibrant colors like green, red, blue, purple or yellow it is perfect for a child’s alarm clock
- NATURE SOUNDS and FM RADIO - Scroll through soothing nature-inspired sound options like birds, lullaby and ocean waves to wake you up. There’s also a throwback to the FM clock radio - just press radio button on clock top and touch (+) to set station
- 12-HOUR and 24-HOUR DIGITAL ALARM CLOCK - Wide LED clock face touchscreen shows either a 12 or 24 hr time display and features 3 brightness settings depending on your liking. Alarm clock with USB charger and backup battery measures 3.9" x 6.8" x 7.2"
Arrived as advertised. -1 star just because the pre-selected sound options are pretty rough—I have been doing ocean waves, which is the least offensive of the bunch. But I love the sunset mode most of all! It's so nice to read to a slowly dimming light and then put my book down when it's time.
Sunrise Alarm Clock
It's a lovely way to wake up in the morning and the night/sunset feature is nice as well.
It’s still not the sun waking me up, but it definitely helps in a dark room! Easy to operate.
We've had the clock for just a few weeks. The alarm sounds are not great, but not terrible. The clock has fritzed out a few times, cycling through screens without intervention, and I've had to re-set the time once so far when it changed for no reason. Will be interested to see how long it lasts. It's good for my partner, though, who needs to wake up before the sunrise every morning!